College – Coastal Carolina University (D1)
**2010 First Team All-Big South
2013 (Senior): One of three Chanticleers to start all 59 games… Led team with a career-high .358 batting average, along with a .453 on-base percentage… Ranked third on the squad with 53 hits and 36 RBIs and fourth with eight home runs and a .574 slugging percentage… Also had four doubles and two triples and drew a team-high 27 walks, which ranked eighth in the Big South… Ranked tied for third in Big South and tied for 27th in nation with four sacrifice flies, including game-winner in seventh inning against UNC Wilmington on April 17… Hit two home runs against Presbyterian on April 20… Tied for team-lead with 13 multiple-hit games.
2012 (Junior): Started 60 out of the Chanticleers 64 games … Hit a walk-off home run against South Carolina to give Coastal a 2-1 win on March 7 … Third on the team with a .282 batting average and tied for fourth with 44 hits … Tallied 28 RBI, 17 runs, eight doubles and six home runs, while drawing 23 walks … Had 14 multi-hit and seven multi-RBI games, including a two home run, three RBI performance at Radford on April 6 … Had game-winning single against Campbell in an elimination game of the Big South Tournament… Named to 2011-12 Big South Presidential Honor Roll.
2011 (Sophomore): Played in 51 games, including 50 as a starter … Finished with 31 hits, seven runs and four home runs … Had a season-high five RBI against UNC Wilmington on April 19… Named to 2010-11 Big South Presidential Honor Roll.
2010 (Freshman): Selected to the All-Big South first team as the designated player … Started 46 games as the designated player and one as the catcher … Had 14 multi-hit and six multi-RBI games… Second on the team with a .344 batting average and .428 on base percentage and third with a .512 slugging percentage … Finished the season with 22 RBI … Recorded at least one hit in 28 games … Tallied 43 hits, including six doubles … Drove in the game-winning run against Winthrop May 2 … Went 3 for 3 against UNC Wilmington April 7, driving in four RBI … First career home run was a grand slam against Houston Baptist… Named to 2009-10 Big South Presidential Honor Roll.
At Woodinville HS: Three-year letterwinner… Two-time 4A All-Kingco first team… Earned Silver Bat award, as well as team MVP senior season… Earned team Golden Glove award junior year… Helped lead the Falcons to three Kingco League Championships, and ranked fifth in the state junior year and third her sophomore year.
Kirk is providing the program for “Speed, Agility, Strength and Nutrition.”
- Founder Athletic Training Institute 2004 to present
- Mastery Muscle Activation Techniques specialist 2012
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist 1995
- Certified Athletic Trainer 1993
- Performance Enhancement Specialist 1997
- Graduate in Athletic Medicine BS Biology pre-physical therapy, Washington State University 1993
- Founder Advanced Fitness 1994
- Head Athletic Trainer, Kamiak High School 1994-97
Chris is working this season with our outfielders; we are excited to add his expertise and knowledge as a foundation to our team. After playing at Boise State University he was drafted by the Houston Astros Baseball Organization (New York – Penn League) in the 8th round of the 1992 MLB June Amateur Draft as an outfielder from Boise State University (Boise, ID).
12 years coaching and managing U-10 through U-18. 5 years coaching Little League softball and All-Stars from AA through Coast.
Blast 2000 14U 2014-2015 Accomplishments:
- 5th place NSA 14U State Tournament
- 2nd place ASA Breast Cancer
- 2nd place ASA Estes Memorial
- 2nd place ASA Blast into Spring
- 1st place NSA Pumpkin Classic Silver Bracket
- 1st place (tie) USSSA Ghosts & Goblins Gold Bracket
- 1st place Washington State Games (July 2015)
16U 2015-2016 Accomplishments:
- 1st place Pumpkin Classic (October 2015)
- 1st place USSSA Slamfest 18U Open Gold Championship (June 2016)
- 2nd place Washington State Games 16-18U (July 2016)
18U 2016-2017 Accomplishments:
- 1st place Wounded Warrior
- 18U USA Softball Nationals invitation